Monday, December 10, 2012

A Big Thank You To The Wagner Family

December 10, 2012

Thank you for 
Sharing Shaklee 
With Us

Shaklee Headquarters

The Wagner family introduced us to Shaklee about 3 1/2 years ago and we are so grateful that they did. I wanted to thank them through an email about how much Shaklee means to me and my family. I wanted to share this email with you all so you can all somewhat get an idea what Shaklee means to me. They are not just a nutritional company but they have changed our lives in more ways than I can count. Most of all, thank you God, for looking down on us with Love. 


Dear The Wagner Family,

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas Wagner family! My due date is fast approaching and all I can think about is when is this little boy going to get here. We are so excited for little Xavier Levi to join our family.

I want to take this moment to thank you so much for introducing us to Shaklee. You have made such a 
difference in our lives by informing us of the best, nutritional products on the market today-Shaklee. It isn't easy finding products that you can trust and that really work.

My doctor still tells me that I am one of his healthiest patients and I have you and Shaklee to thank for that. I know in my heart that without Shaklee, many things would not be. One of which, our beautiful daughter Magnolia would not be with us today. I know that getting healthy with their supplements, Get Clean products, and shakes, I was able to get my body in the healthiest shape to finally conceive her-which took 4 years to finally conceive.

With the help of progesterone shots, we got pregnant
with our second, Xavier, but I've stayed healthy and helped keep Xavier healthy with all of the Shaklee supplements that I take on a daily basis, as well as my favorite-
Shaklee Energizing Soy Protein shake! 

I also have Shaklee to thank for their Get Clean line of products. After sending Harper to preschool for about 6 weeks, her ADHD symptoms got a LOT worst! We know it is because of the toxic chemicals she was around day in and day out, as well as the food they were feeding her. Now that she has been back home for 2 weeks (yes! we pulled her out of preschool), we see a huge improvement.
We are still working with her to get extra help but we know she got her start with Shaklee. She is seeing a neuroscience doctor as well as a behavior therapist. I know all of this will help her but I know more than ever that Shaklee is where she got her start and will always be apart of her life. Thank you Wagners!

Thank you Shaklee and the Shaklee team so much for believing in what is right and taking care of people. 

God Bless and have a wonderful Merry Christmas!

Love,
The Heasley Family


Coming Soon! 

Articles talking about...

* The difference between Soy and Shaklee's Soy products. 
* Harper's Quest: Solutions for ADHD
* Xavier Levi's birth and beautiful photographs I will be sharing of him with my company Daydreamer Photography. 
* More "Chasing Fireflies" Frames-more colors and styles to come! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what's on your mind!
Leave a Comment!

 

Naturally You | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012