Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Busy Homeschool Mom's Guide to Daylight




I am really excited to read this book! I will be giving my review as soon as I do. This book will be a great read for those of you thinking of homeschooling, have been homeschooled or are currently homeschooling. 

"Here it is! A realistic, doable, self-effacing solution to the 'I am not organized enough to homeschool' excuse. Not only is this book easy to read, its suggestions are easy to do. Heidi's examples, ideas, and stories are fun, engaging and grace saturated. If organization has delayed take off on your homeschool adventure, buckle your seat belt. You have been cleared for departure!" ~Rachael Carman, Speaker and Author of How to Have a H.E.A.R.T. for Your Kids 

Price: USD $12.95 




Please leave your review of the book in the comments section below! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what's on your mind!
Leave a Comment!

 

Naturally You | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012