Thursday, November 15, 2012

Chasing Fireflies

November 15, 2012

Etsy Shop 
Opening Tomorrow!

Wow, so it has been a while since I have posted anything. I have been really busy with my framing business, Chasing Fireflies. A lot of the frames are coming along, and hopefully I will be ready tomorrow. I have a lot of last minute stuff to do with painting, cutting boards for the organization frames, sanding, taking photos of them and more. 
I am looking forward to sharing these amazing frames with you, that can be custom made to your colors! In the months to come, I will be adding photos of different ideas with paint colors, gallery ideas, and more.

I want to see your frames hanging in your house too! If you order from Chasing Fireflies, please send a picture to daydreamerps@gmail.com so I can post it on my blog, as well as my Daydreamer Photography blog!

Till Tomorrow! 
www.daydreamerps.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what's on your mind!
Leave a Comment!

 

Naturally You | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012