Friday, October 5, 2012

Fridays Fabulous Find for October

October 5, 2012

emeals





Watching this video makes me laugh -because it is so true! At least, for our family it is. Amazingly enough, I do not like to cook. My mom never taught me or told me to cook growing up, leaving me clueless when planning family dinners for my family. Although my husband graduated from the Culinary Institute of America and loves to cook, he comes home from work, after cooking all day cause that is his job, and that is the last thing he wants to do. 

Finally, a solution! I found an emeals ad on the Hip Homeschool Mom blog and decided to check it out. This is exactly what our family needs. Think about it. You're tired, you don't know what to cook, you don't know how to cook, your kids are crying or fighting and frankly, you just want dinner on the table quickly! Usually on those days, I am weak and so is my husband. We usually get take-out or go out to eat and when you are on a tight budget that is the worst thing you can do. 

Emeals is very affordable, with plans starting at $5 a month. They give you your 7 day weekly dinners as well as your grocery shopping list. In other words, it is like living at home again with Mom telling you what to eat and what to buy at the store. No more guess work. Can I get a sigh of relief. (deep breath) ah. Relax. 

If you do not know how to cook like me, you probably do not have that many recipes in the back of your mind. This was perfect! I can't wait to get started. How about you? 


Check it out and let me know
what you think about it! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what's on your mind!
Leave a Comment!

 

Naturally You | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012