Wednesday, October 24, 2012

31 Days To Shakleeize Your Home: Days 18-24

October 24 , 2012  
DAYS 18-24: 
*This is the eighteen through the twenty-fourth post in a series: 31 Days of:: How to Shakleeize Your Home. 
Check out all the posts {here}.

I have to say that I am not very good at this 31 day challenge. I held in there the first few weeks but than fell off the bandwagon! I am very sorry.

In my defense, I have been working crazy hard with my newly created company called, "Chasing Fireflies." A NEW kind of framing company! You will not be able to get these fabulous frames  any where else. Did I mention, they're amazing? Okay, good. :)

I will also be offering Home Organization frames that will help you stay organized including chalkboard frame, whiteboard frame, calendar frame and menu planning frame! 

Please stay tuned for the big reveal of my Etsy shop coming in November! You will want to see the really cute Christmas Ornament frames that that will be available too. 

Plus,a Giveaway! 


Now on with my 31 Days of Shaklee!
(Sorry, big explanation above, I know. I am just so excited about my framing company.)


Shaklee's Vitalizer
View product video {here}.



I absolutely LOVE Shaklee! Part of Shakleeizing your home is not just about what you put around you, but also what you put inside you. A lot of us are lacking key nutrients in our diets every day. Even if we are eating our veggies and fruits every day, our American grown food is just not the same today that it was ten or fifteen years ago. Where can we get all the vitamins we need without having to over eat? 

Shaklee's Vitalizer will provide just that! 

To get the equivalent amount of nutrients in our food we would have to eat all of this! Take a look below....





Vitalizer™ Value. Every Day.

Shaklee Vitalizer™ nutrients create a foundation for a longer, healthier life. Vitalizer™ is an amazing value. Unstable times underscore the need to spend wisely; investing in your health today 
might save even more in the long run. Every purchase you make is important to you, and we want to help you get the most for your money. That’s why Shaklee Vitalizer™ is made with the best ingredients, and its formulation is guided by leading scientific research—value you can believe in every day.

Did we mention the 100% satisfaction guarantee? At Shaklee, we understand the importance of health. But, perhaps just as significant, we understand the importance of value.


Vitalizer™ Vitality. Every Day.

Health experts recommend that all adults take a multivitamin daily. Guided by 12 clinical studies, Shaklee Vitalizer™ provides a comprehensive spectrum of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, anti-aging phytonutrients, omega-3 fatty acids, and probiotics.

Vitalizer provides 80 bio-optimized, clinically proven nutrients at a price you can afford—with a 100% money-back guarantee. Vitalizer™ combines the best ingredients with extraordinary quality. It also contains SEVEN different omega-3 fatty acids and the most powerful antioxidant spectrum PLUS a patent-pending 
delivery system formulated to deliver the right nutrients to the right place at the right time. That’s S.M.A.R.T.™ (Shaklee Micronutrient Advance Release Technology™). 

Best ingredients. Extraordinary quality. Guided by leading scientific research.  

You can purchase Vitalizer {here} at my independent distributor website. If you have any questiosn about Vitalizer please email me at naturallyu@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what's on your mind!
Leave a Comment!

 

Naturally You | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012