Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Create Instagram Pics: No iPhone Needed


Create Images with Impact 
{  just like Instagram  }
Now With Your Computer


Perfect Effects 3

Perfect Effects 3 Free
                                                                       And it's FREE!


I have been looking around for a program that I could download onto my desktop that will create amazing pictures just like Instagram. I finally found it! I do not own an iPhone or android so that was my dilemma in the first place. A really cool thing about the software is that it is not only free to download but you can tweek your images with the program so you have better control of each image than you would with Instagram. 

Just click  { Perfect Effects 3 } to go to the website and download your copy. 

Below are some photos that I have been working on just tonight, after downloading the program. 
Fun, Fun, Fun! 









                                                                       

Y                                             You can purchase the full version at my amazon store.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what's on your mind!
Leave a Comment!

 

Naturally You | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012