Friday, September 28, 2012

Fridays Fabulous Find

September 28, 2012


The Land of Nod


This "Friday’s Fabulous Find" is the company The Land of Nod! 

This company is actually pretty popular, but I just love it and find the need to talk about this Friday! They have a crazy amount of storage options for the kids, its great. I don't like having to shop a million stores to find just what I need. They have a lot to choose from in one great spot-online. 

 I have been wanting to get closet organizers for a quite a while and I keep going back to their website to buy them. Their prices are very comparable with other companies, if not cheaper sometimes. The hanging clothes rack and baskets and bins are the cheapest I can find and they have an array of fabulous colors to choose from. Perfect when you are remodeling a child's closet. I will share with you some of my favorite items below from The Land of Nod!  


CHRISTMAS ITEMS

Christmas items already! Christmas is my favorite holiday and I am especially excited this year because baby Xavier is due right around than, December 23rd!






Christmas craft that you can do with the kids over at Nod's online catalog.



CLOSET ORGANIZERS


Canvas_Wide_0210
Bins starting at $4.95!

3203041_hangingstorage_W108
Look at these bright colors for a little girls room. I love bright and cheery,
especially in the winter time!






COAT AND TOWEL HOOKS
Hook_Door_PIREOR_1011
Cute wall hooks that you can also use in the kids bathroom!
Only $19.95


Birdhook_0611
$29.00 for this unique cutout of a birdy. Bring nature indoors. :)


Hook_Mars_GR_1011
These aer super adorable and unique. They cost a bit more but might
be worth it if you love to decorate with unique items. $29.95





CRAFT STORAGE
Strap4BinSqrCaddyPi_1210
Only $16.95 and stores all of your kids markers, crayons, pencils, erasers
and more! 

Storage_Pkilino_PlayKit_GR_1011
We have no place for storing my daughters crayons and coloring books so
this is perfect for just that. It can easily be stored in a cupboard space, much
better than all of the items being loose and falling out.
$29.00 at The Land of Nod.

Down to the Wire stacking bins for $24.95
They also have more wire storage containers so head on over
for a variety of sizes and colors!


I hope you enjoyed this Friday's Fabulous Find!
You can check out more at www.thelandofnod.com


Want to hear about the next Friday's Fabulous Find?
Join my Blog today!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what's on your mind!
Leave a Comment!

 

Naturally You | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012